TechMentor Needs Tech Experts
Redmond magazine is not just a magazine, Web site and newsletter. We also have TechMentor, a training event. This summer, from August 20-24, we'll be hosting the event at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond, Wash.
That's right, TechMentor has moved to "the mothership" in Redmond for the first time in its 14 years of providing unbiased and usable training to IT professionals. And we need speakers who are articulate and expert.
Attendees come to TechMentor to acquire practical, pragmatic and immediately applicable knowledge. They come for inspiration and to be shown a vision of a better future through the use of concepts, techniques, patterns and technology that they can apply in their organizations.
The deadline for speaker submission is Jan. 27. Submit Proposals to http://cfp.techmentorevents.com/.
We welcome presentation proposals that include (but not limited to):
- Applying Windows PowerShell to Everyday Problems
- Automating Windows Deployment, Servers and Desktops
- Managing an Application Delivery Infrastructure: RDS, VDI, App-V, MED-V and Office 365
- Teaching the Secrets of How Microsoft Does IT
- MCITP Certification Skills Refresher
- Master Class: Becoming a Hyper-V and VMM Expert
- Real-World Security Tactics for Servers and Wireless Networks
- Finding the Fit for System Center: Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Small and Medium Businesses
For questions regarding submissions contact:
Sr. Event Manager
Posted by Doug Barney on 01/11/2012 at 1:19 PM