This week: Windows 2008 released to manufacturing; Patch Tuesday preview; Google beefs up Gmail security; new members join OpenID consortium:
Article links for items mentioned in this week's audiocast:
- Microsoft Shows Off Web Ad Prototypes
- Windows Server 2008, Vista SP1 Released to Manufacturing
- Microsoft To Release Critical Patches for Vista, XP, Office, IE, Visual Basic
- Windows Kernel Flaw -- Critical But Not, Says Redmond
- Flash Ads Serving Up Malware on Popular Sites
- IBM Brings Cognos Into the Fold
- IBM, Sun Make Ambitious 'Virtual' Announcements
- Google Selling More E-Mail Security
- Google, Microsoft, IBM, VeriSign and Yahoo Join OpenID Board
If you experience problems listening to this audiocast, send e-mail to [email protected] and describe the problem.
Note: Music samples in this podcast provided under Creative Common License. More information at http://creativecommons.org/wired/.