Friday IT Fun: We Get It, It's April Fools' Day
It's April 1, so you know what that means... Joke articles and features on every Web site imaginable. Here's our list of some of the more clever ones out there. If you've found something you think other IT pros will appreciate, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include it in next week's edition. Also, keep up with us all week long on Twitter.
- Nokia Merges with Google (WhatMobile.net) – I would welcome this just for the chance of "Nookle" becoming a verb.
- ScrumMaster -- The Frangrance (MountainGoatSoftware.com) – Includes the intoxicating aroma of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Code Red Mountain Dew.
- Hulu Goes Retro (Hulu.com) – Good thing I recently upgraded to a 56.6K modem. I should have the first two minutes of an X-files episode buffered by the time I get home!
- Gmail Motion (Google.com) – I love how easy it is to reply to spam e-mail with just the simple extension of one finger.
- De-3D Cinema Glasses (ThinkGeek.com) – Now all we need are glasses to replace crappy looking CG with realistic looking puppets and miniatures.
- Post PCMag.com (PCMag.com) – We at RedmondMag.com are also embracing this trend. Anyone found on premise with a PC will be shot immediately.
- Angry Nerds (Atlassian.com) – Can anyone help me to get past level 6? I'm stuck...
- Ballmer Out, Gates Back In at Microsoft (Redmondmag.com) – By far, the most clever and brilliant joke out there. I wonder who wrote this gem?