Protecting Your Organization Against Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
Date: Monday, July 26th at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
The recent Proxylogon vulnerabilities in Microsoft's Exchange servers shows how easily organizations can be compromised when loopholes are exploited.
This proves that having a strong SIEM framework is necessary if you need to protect your organization from zero-day vulnerability exploits.
We'll take a deep dive into the process of these Proxylogon attacks and use this information to establish steps you can take to keep your organization secure from similar zero-day attacks using a strong SIEM framework.
Join us to discuss:
- What zero-day vulnerabilities in Exchange servers are
- How attackers exploited the Proxylogon vulnerabilities
- How to check if your organization has been compromised
- Preventive measures to protect against such vulnerabilities
- Damage control in case organization is compromised
About the presenter:
Jay Reddy, IAM & IT Security Expert, ManageEngine
Jay is a sought after speaker on the latest IAM and cybersecurity trends in international conferences and
seminars. He's authored numerous e-books and research studies that help business leaders with insight and
advice on leveraging the latest technology for better IAM and cybersecurity.