Negate Cyber Attacks: Secure Vulnerabilities, Misconfigurations, Privileged Account Attacks
Date: Wednesday, October 13th at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT
The steps of a cyber attack against an enterprise are always the same. The exploits attackers leverage are nearly the same as well. Therefore, it is due time that we start protecting our networks with more intelligent approaches.
Whether it is at the entry point, lateral movement, enumerating Active Directory, or escalating privileges there are actions that can be taken now to protect each step the attacker wants to make. This includes shimming up vulnerabilities, correcting misconfigurations, and protecting privileged accounts. Let 17X Microsoft MVP Derek Melber give you a clear path to a more secure network.
In this session you will learn:
- What you can do to protect entry points on your network
- Why attackers move laterally
- What attackers look for after enumerating Active Directory
- Which settings allow attackers to escalate privileges into Active Directory
- What measures you can take to protect against Active Directory attacks