How to Apply the Cyber Kill Chain Framework to Identify and Combat Cyberattacks
Date: Thursday, April 29th at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
Join us to learn how the cyberattack chain model can help IT security teams put in place strategies to “kill” or contain the attack at various stages, and better protect their IT ecosystem.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Understanding the cyber kill chain model
- Eight phases of the cyber kill chain
- Why traditional security approaches fall short in combating cyber attacks
- How to leverage file activity monitoring and user behavior analytics to detect and respond to attacks
- An action plan to apply the cyber kill chain model in your environment
About the presenter:
Jay Reddy, IAM & IT Security Expert, ManageEngine
Jay Reddy has been associated with ManageEngine for over 5 years. As a technical evangelist, he helps IT leaders and global enterprises to outmaneuver complex cybersecurity challenges. He is a sought after speaker on the latest IT trends in international conferences and seminars. He has authored numerous e-books and conducted research studies that help business leaders with insight and advice on leveraging the latest technology for better IAM and cybersecurity.