Office 365 Tenant to Tenant migrations
Date: Thursday, November 5th at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
Moving to Office 365 means never having to do another email migration, right? Business requirements like mergers and acquisitions can mean having to do an Office 365 tenant to tenant migration even after your organization is all in the cloud. What happens when the need arises to consolidate multiple Office 365 tenants into a single tenant, or when you need to split some of your organization’s data off into a new tenant?
As many admins have learned, this seemingly easy project turns out to be an extremely complex task especially if long-term coexistence is required. To add further complexity, the most basic native tools are noticeably missing to accomplish this task in a seamless manner.
Join the experts Nathan O’Bryan, Microsoft MVP and Joe Sharmer, Principal Solution Engineer at Binary Tree/Quest as they candidly discuss the essential questions that the admin will need to answer before heading into a tenant-to-tenant migration.
This webcast will cover:
- How to maintain productivity for both orgs in a M&A situation
- Keeping collaboration up with merging environments
- Limiting impacts to end users
- Setting an efficient and effective timeline of migration
- Meeting surprising deadlines in a divestiture
- How can IT teams show success in M&A