Best Practices in Planning On-Prem and Cloud Backup
Today, most IT organizations are challenged with protecting a hybrid data center environment composed of many different operating systems and applications running on physical and virtual servers. To make things more difficult, these resources are typically deployed both on premises and in the cloud, where some organizations even use multiple backup and recovery technologies.
In this engaging, interactive webinar, we’ll look at the trends, issues and challenges of protecting a hybrid data center and provide best practices for what you can do to address them today. You’ll learn how to simplify your data protection strategy in the cloud and in the data center without compromise, all while removing complexity and cost.
Join Microsoft MVP, VMware vExpert and IT analyst Greg Schulz of Server StorageIO along with Michael Gogos, Data Protection expert from Quest, as they discuss how to:
- Protect your data center on premises and in the cloud.
- Use the cloud for backup and disaster recovery.
- Protect cloud applications and their data.
- Address different hybrid data protection scenarios.
- Michael Gogos, Netvault Product Manager, Quest Software
- Greg Schulz, Founder and Sr Advisor of the independent IT advisory and consultancy firm Server StorageIO