Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid: What Cloud to Use When and Why (or Why Not)
Date: Tuesday, March 31st at 9am PT / 12 noon ET
When it comes to the cloud, options abound. Organizations often agonize over whether to use AWS, Azure, GCP or something else. Yet more fundamental questions have to come first.
In this detail-rich session, our cloud architecture expert lays out some of the basic considerations and other concerns that organizations must account for in order to make the right decision about putting data and applications in the public cloud, in a private cloud or in a hybrid cloud.
Join us to learn:
- The greatest strengths and weaknesses of the private and public clouds
- The common mistakes enterprises have made during their cloud migration and how can others avoid them
- Why more organizations are moving toward a hybrid scenario, involving both public and private
- How to determine which workloads to store in public and which to store in private
- The most important architectural considerations for building a hybrid cloud platform
Gain real-world information you can immediately use!
The session is Part One of our free half-day Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Virtual Summit! Sign up for this session and you are welcome to attend all three sessions!
About the presenter:
Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft MVP
Nick Cavalancia, Microsoft MVP, has 25 years of enterprise IT experience, is an accomplished consultant, speaker, trainer, writer, and columnist and has achieved industry certifications throughout the years including MCSE, MCT, MCNE, and MCNI. He has authored, co-authored and contributed to over two dozen books on various Microsoft technologies.