Ransomware Update: Biggest Emerging Risks, Aftermath of Recent Events & IT Best Practices
Date: Thursday, May 16th at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Speaker: Scott Bekker, Editor, Redmond Magazine
If there's one silver lining to the emergence of ransomware in the last few years, it's this -- it's brought into sharp relief how interrelated security, backup and recovery, disaster recovery, business continuity, training and organizational policies are in a solid defense strategy.
In this special editorial webcast, Redmond magazine editors will take a deep drive into the current trends around ransomware.
- You'll come away understanding the:
- Key lessons from recent, high-profile ransomware incidents
- Most important families of ransomware
- Most common types of ransomware
- Biggest risks to organizations
- Best technologies to protect the organization from ransomware
- Best practices for training employees to spot the scams
The volume of ransomware attacks may be decreasing, but the sophistication and targeting of individual attacks is increasing. Arm your organization with the knowledge to meet and defeat the current threat.