Benefits of Moving Hyper-V Disaster Recovery to the Cloud
Achieve global cloud data availability from an Always-On approach
Now Available On-Demand!
Original Air Date: Feb. 28, 2018 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Greg Schulz, industry analyst, author, VMware vExpert and Microsoft MVP
Rick Vanover, Dir. Technical Product Marketing & Evangelism for Veeam,
VMware vExpert and Microsoft MVP
Patrick Rougeau, Sr. Sales Engineer for KeepItSafe
Savvy IT administrators are seeking to embrace an Always-On data availability approach, as cloud protected backup and recovery becomes a necessity for seamless disaster recovery.
Join experts Greg Schulz, Rick Vanover and Patrick Rougeau as they explore:
- Data protection strategies for Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V applications
- How to enable rapid recovery time objectives (RTO) and good recovery point objectives (RPO)
- How to evolve from VM disaster recovery to cloud-based DRaaS
- How to plan a customized and right-sized DRaaS solution
- How to implement 4 3 2 1 data protection availability for Hyper-V with Veeam and KeepItSafe DRaaS