Friday IT Fun: Steve Jobs is Pissed, BP May Have an Image Problem
There were a couple of high-profile conferences this week that we were banking on to fill our page with a multitude of breaking news. Too bad they were duds. At least we have this column to fill up some space. If you've found something you think other IT pros will appreciate, send an e-mail to c[email protected] so we can include it in next week's edition.
- An Inside Job (Penny-Arcade.com) – You wouldn't like Steve Jobs when he's angry.
- BP Buys Search Terms (TheOnion.com) – The oil company's next attempt to stop the leak involves filling the opening with a large number of Web clicks.
- Pacman Call (Techblips.com) – Apparently, this lady wasn't a huge fan of Google embedding a playable Pacman logo for the game's anniversary. Also, she's not sure what a Pacman technically is. Or a Google, for that matter.
- A Family Takes Microsoft's Project Natal for a Spin (YouTube.com) – Wow…just wow.
- Wax On, F*ck Off with Ralph Macchio (funnyordie.com) – If you're like us, there is only one Karate Kid (OK, maybe one and a half if you also count Hilary Swank). Save your money this weekend by skipping the high-priced remake and catch up with the original destroyer of Cobra Kai (some cussing involved).