7 Best Practices for Ransomware Recovery
Ransomware is the worst kind of disaster.
- 85% of companies have experienced at least one ransomware attack in the past year.
- 16% of companies were able to recover without paying the ransom.
- 21% of companies paid the ransom but didn’t recover their data.
That’s why reading this white paper on the seven best practices for ransomware is so critical to your organization.
Download it and you will learn:
- Why organizations should make recovery a priority.
- The framework required to build a secure, resilient infrastructure.
- How to detect threats early and ensure fast recovery, with orchestration at- scale.
- How Veeam technologies can help you be equipped with the most complete set of capabilities to counter any potential threat.