Experts Share Key Questions to Ask When Evaluating Managed Security Services
Most world class security technologies and experts are available only to the security 1%; large banks, national governments, and major enterprises. Smaller organizations comprising the other 99% are constrained by budgets and the ability to hire and retain resources. Many organizations are now evaluating partnerships with Managed Security Services Providers to optimize their security posture.
This eBook provides the opinions of 7 experts on the questions you should ask to determine if managed security services can bridge the gap for your resource-constrained security team and deliver technology, security expertise, and threat intelligence previously only available to the largest and most well-defended organizations.