Cyber Resiliency from Prevention to Recovery
Date: Tuesday, September 19 at 10am PT /1pm ET
Malicious actors are attacking companies of all sizes, necessitating an enterprise-quality cyber resiliency strategy and scalable toolset for small and medium sized organizations. The likelihood of ransomware attacks has transitioned from ‘if’ to ‘when,’ and many discover too late that they have gaps in their disaster recovery plans.
Do you have the right people, tools, and testing in place to protect your most valuable asset 24/7 – your data?
Get key insights from Storagepipe a Thrive Company on the benefits of a multi-layered Cybersecurity framework to protect cloud and hybrid IT environments for businesses of any size.
Discover how to:
- Protect across the three main attack surfaces – endpoints, network, and cloud/SaaS
- Use immutable backup for resiliency from ransomware, sophisticated attacks, and data loss
- Detect and respond to cyber threats using actionable recommendations and observations
- Backup and recover Microsoft 365 Exchange, Teams, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Build resilient and flexible disaster recovery for any budget
See you there!
The Storagepipe a Thrive Company, and Veeam Teams
About the presenters:
Steven Rodin, EVP & General Manager at Storagepipe, a Thrive Company
Steven Rodin is EVP and General Manager at Thrive, the leading nextgen service provider for cybersecurity, disaster recovery and cloud services. Previously Steven was President and CEO of Storagepipe, the Canadian leader in backup and disaster recovery services for the mid-market, that was acquired by Thrive in April, 2023. Steven was also co-founder and CEO of Davinci Technologies and was an evangelist and innovator of online customer service solutions. He is an energetic entrepreneur with extensive software and managed services experience and has built high growth companies both organically and through acquisition for over 25 years. Steven is a graduate of the HBA program at the Ivey Business School and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder.