Cyberattacks on Education: How to Strengthen Identity Security
Date: Thursday, September 21st at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Cyberattacks on education are on the rise. What are attackers after, and why are they increasingly targeting K-12 and higher education? And what can you do to protect your organization?
In this webinar, Semperis Solutions Architect Alexandra Weaver will give you expert insight into lessons learned from recent education-focused cyberattacks and how to strengthen your own institution’s identity security stance. You’ll learn:
- Why threat actors are focusing on K-12 and higher education
- How attackers take advantage of Active Directory vulnerabilities
- What you can do to protect your identity infrastructure
- The benefits—and dangers—of modernizing Active Directory
- Strengthening identity management on a budget
About the presenters:
Alexandra Weaver, Solutions Architect, Semperis
Alexandra “Alix” Weaver has 20 years’ experience supporting Active Directory in a wide variety of organizations, from government to some of the world's best-known companies. Alix supported the Bureau of Land Management's Active Directory for eight years, as well as supporting Intel’s worldwide corporate and manufacturing forests and Nike’s worldwide production forest. Active Directory is her first tech passion, and she enjoys deep-diving into it as associated technologies continue to evolve.