Cyber Resiliency from Prevention to Recovery
Date: Tuesday, June 13th at 10am PT / 1pm ET
Malicious actors are attacking companies of all sizes, necessitating an enterprise-quality cyber resiliency strategy and scalable toolset for small and medium sized organizations. The likelihood of ransomware attacks has transitioned from ‘if’ to ‘when,’ and many discover too late that they have gaps in their disaster recovery plans.
Do you have the right people, tools, and testing in place to protect your most valuable asset 24/7 – your data?
Get key insights from Storagepipe on the benefits of a multi-layered Cybersecurity framework to protect cloud and hybrid IT environments for businesses of any size.
Discover how to:
- Protect across the three main attack surfaces – endpoints, network, and cloud/SaaS
- Use immutable backup options providing resiliency from ransomware, sophisticated attacks, and data loss
- Detect and respond to cyber threats using actionable recommendations and observations
- Backup and recover Microsoft 365 Exchange, Teams, OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
- Build resilient and flexible disaster recovery for any budget
See you there!
The Storagepipe and Veeam Teams
About the presenters:
Kevin May, Vice President, Storagepipe
Kevin May leads the Storagepipe sales team in providing the right solutions for clients while developing new service offerings. He has over 20 years of sales, business development and executive leadership experience globally in disaster recovery, data protection, cloud storage, IT technology, and infrastructure. Kevin utilizes his vast data centre expertise as the President for 7x24Exchange Canada.
Time: 10:00am PT