Coffee Talk: Top Hybrid Work Trends for 2022 and Beyond
Date: Thursday, March 31st at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
Agility will be our watchword for the next several years. With the ups and downs of the continuing Covid pandemic we need to remain ready to make quick changes in the way we work, live, and play. Even if we get that under control, the majority of people have expressed deep desire to continue working from home at least part time, a desire so deep it sparked “The Big Quit".
In this first “Coffee Talk” brought to you by our editors, we’ll discuss the key areas of change and the challenges IT pros can anticipate having to solve as we continue to evolve this new way of work.
Topics will include:
- Keeping people enfranchised in the culture of the company when they’re apart
- Developing better protocols for virtual meetings
- Re-imagining the role and functionality of the call/contact center
- Gradually shifting from “local computing” to “the network is the computer!”
- How to secure the data and the network when the users are scattered
- Using “loosely-coupled” architecture to increase network resilience
Join Senior Resultant Howard M. Cohen as we explore this brave new communicative world!
About the presenter:
Howard M. Cohen, Sr. Resultant, The TechChannel Partners’ Results Group
He is a 35+ year executive veteran of the Information Technology industry who today writes for and about the IT channel. He’s a frequent speaker at IT industry events that include Microsoft Inspire, Citrix Synergy/Summit, ConnectWise IT Nation, ChannelPro Forums, Cloud Partners Summit, MicroCorp One-On-One, and CompTIA ChannelCon, frequently hosts and presents webinars for many vendors and publications.