Securing Public Sector Data in the Cloud
Discover Metallic's Simple Deployment & Easy to Use Cloud Data Protection
Hear from Midlothian Council and Watford & Three Rivers Council about how they protected Office 365 and air gapped their data in the cloud using Metallic Cloud Storage Service.
Remote working has delivered a huge increase in adoption of cloud-based tools. Cyberthreats have hit record highs, eclipsing over 300 million attempted attacks in the first half of 2021 alone.1
As ransomware threats rise, public sector organisations need an effective and fast acting solution to spot risks and vulnerabilities in real-time, limit exposure to cyberthreats at scale, and successfully recover data at a moment’s notice.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the role data protection plays in minimising ransomware risk, with a focus on how public sector organisations are harnessing it to protect their cloud data, and plan to recover if the worst happens.
What You'll Learn
- How Ransomware attackers are actively targeting public sector
- How Metallic’s public sector customers are using Metallic to protect their data, and plan to recover if the worst happens
- Why there is now a considerable need for enhanced security adoption across the public sector
- Simon Williams | Sales Specialist UKI | Metallic
- Peter Smith | Sales Engineer UKIN | Metallic
- Alex East | Solutions Manager | Microsoft
- James Wilson | Back Office Team Lead | Midlothian Council
- Nav Shah | Technical Engineer (and Architect) | Three Rivers and Watford Borough Council