The Hyper-Available FlashStack
Date: Tuesday, September 25th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
Greg Schulz, MVP and VMware vExpert, Server StorageIO
Andrea R. Acosta, Veeam Software
Doug Smith, Pure Storage
As part of their digital transformation, always available information is no longer a luxury option for IT organizations. Organizations of all sizes are faced with the challenge of information dependency, along with new applications and data growth. Likewise, organizations are faced with increasing threat risks to their data, as well as the need to boost productivity (the need for speed). Additionally, public cloud with its ease of use and flexibility is attractive for some. However there are also control, cost and other considerations to avoid data protection without compromise.
Join Microsoft MVP, VMware vExpert, “Software-Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials” (CRC Press) book author Greg Schulz of Server StorageIO as he hosts a fireside chat with Andrea R. Acosta of Veeam and Doug Smith of Pure Storage. This interactive discussion will explore how organizations of all sizes benefit from on-prem data infrastructure with public cloud ease of use without the associated loss of control, complexity or compromise.
Attend and learn about:
- On-prem converged and public cloud data infrastructure challenges
- How to boost business productivity with always-on application availability
- Ways to support information, application and data growth without compromise
- Solutions to enable faster data protection along with recovery in a flash
- How to enable an always-on, hyper-available converged infrastructures
- What you can do today
Time: 10:00 am PT