Thanks for Registering
We live in a new and ever-changing world of IT. This year has brought many advances in technology, however these new benefits have also created a plethora of challenges for you as the IT professional:
- All of organization’s devices are no longer safely under the same network, making it difficult to manage and secure corporate data.
- You still rely on disparate solutions with individual databases, making it difficult to correlate data and make strategic IT business decisions.
- Your users have drastically evolved, and need secure access to corporate data inside and outside the firewall, from anywhere.
Join Jim Frey, Vice President of Research Network Management for analyst firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), on September 12th at 11am PDT and discover:
- The diversity and complexity in IT: The big picture
- Cross-team collaboration and the drive to service orientation in IT operations
- Integration and convergence across management tools, technologies, and practices
- Unifying infrastructure management: Objectives and requirements for success
Event URL: https://kaseyacorp.webex.com/kaseyacorp/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667740029